Monday 31 August 2015

Summer Is Almost At It's Breaking Point





This yellow is a classic summer colour choice and as you know summer is drawing near to an end so why not enjoy some pop of colour before Fall arrive. I bought this lovely sandal during the summer sale from Oasis and it literally works wanders when it comes to liven things up in my closet.

The beautiful pattern on this gorgeous yellow made me extremely excited although it looks like a pattern thats mostly printed on old-fashion handkerchief, It still strike me as something new. This sandal goes perfect with colour palettes like Yellow of course, Blue, White, Orange, Green and Red. Believe it or not prints too.

I love the texture that made this sandal; it's like satin (I think). Cannot wait to wear it on a little mini holiday somewhere.........France would nice Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10