Saturday 22 August 2015

DIY Ripped Jeans





Hey guys today's post is all about this DIY ripped jeans. This is my first clothes DIY in awhile and won't be my last! Anyway, we all know that the ripped denim is all the rave at the moment on the fashion train, so I've been window-shopping for the perfect one and every time I am close to purchasing one I think to myself "I can do this". Being able to sew makes this activity so much more fun.

The Prices of the ripped denim that i'm interested in cost around 40 euros up from the high street fashion stores and I am finding it hard to buy any at the moment. I do love them all but there is a big BUT in my head right before I go to cash out. I believed to have just might wanted to do the ripping myself and save some cash at the same time and that I did.

I bought a Vero Moda Stretch Jeans in the sale for under 10 euros , it fit amazingly, took it home and then did my dirty work with just a scissors, a needle and a chalk for marking the areas where I needed to cut.

It turned out perfectly wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10