Tuesday 1 September 2015

Morning Fuel That Releases Energy





Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, It gets you going plus you'll get to think straight. As the sun rises my son wants his brekkie and just to avoid his impatience I normally prepare it overnight and also a serving for myself. It's one of our favourites.

This bowl is so filling and delicious. If your a porridge lover then you know that oats slowly releases energy for hours. So this too would be a perfect meal to kick start your day, especially when you have a long day ahead. Just to let you know it has a consistency of an oatmeal.

I use organic oats, soaks it in whole milk for my son and Almond milk for me add some honey and a little sprinkle of cinnamon for flavour, cover with a lid or cling fling put it in the fridge for overnight or for an hour until the oats is soften, add what ever fruits, seeds or nuts of your choice and voila your breakfast was simple, healthy and ready to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10