Monday 10 August 2015

Full on Denim Plan



This outfit started with a trip to Leitrim out in Ballinamore to visit friends in Ireland. Dinner reservations were made so I got dressed for a ready trip/Meal.

Denim or anything black is always a good idea especially when travelling with kids, you want to be able to feel comfortable and just incase of an accident a black top could cover all damage but I was hopeful not to get dirty for my little mans messiness.

With my outfit a flat shoe could work no problem but I spend my days in flats shoes running after and around this little man right here. So for tonight some heel action was necessary. 


Outfit

Denim : Zara (currently on sale)
Shirt  : New Look
Shoes  : Guess (sold out)
Scarf  : CheapandChic by Moschino
Bag : Naterra
Sunnies : Furla

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10