Wednesday 12 August 2015

Hauling About Beauty Products



The habit of Stopping by boots is seriously out of control, I swear to be wonderer of this pharmacy. I knew what I needed and still left with what I wanted too. It's hard leaving this place with just one item...You Know? 

I went to get my fave Nail Polish Remover Pads. Its a product of boots with a reasonable price. One pad goes a long way, its full of juice HA!  These pads have Vitamin E which helps moisturise the nails while removing the nail polish. They're 15 pads in this little jar. 

The first time I saw these brushes I was shopping for eyelashes and I was in awe how beautiful they looked and I left with the Flat Contouring Brush from the Real Techniques new collection and it was so soft and fluffy and worked perfectly so after that I wanted to have the entire collection.

I bought the Pointed Crease Brush and the Oval Shadow Brush. The bristles are so soft, shape to perfection and lightweight it doesn't pick up too much product. They look and feel very luxe. I would recommend it to anyone. Oh yeah and the brushes doesn't smell like horsehairs yuck! 

Nail polish is always on the agenda and it so happened that I had no N07 ones so I treated myself to a Gel-Look Shine. I need one that I could wear now and next season. The name of this polish is call Neptune. It looks kind of bluish grey, it's not navy, trust me. 

Cannot wait to try this nail polish and show you guys. This polish isn't on the website but maybe you do a walk-in you'll find it on the shelf. Good news! Boots are having a little sale on the Real Technique Bold brushes so if you're interested you know where to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10