Thursday 17 September 2015

Sailing To France







In Cork out by Ringaskiddy Brittany Ferries awaits us on the water It was a big enough ship that brought back memories from the movie Titanic, and the Titanic commemorative sign did nothing to calm my nerves on the longest sail to date. My family was on board with me and because my son feeds a lot from my energy I put my happy brave face on. Good news, no  Icebergs!

There are few different sections for dining and drinking on the sip plus a duty free, a little retail therapy ladies. I must say loving the retro vibe. Aside from all that the cabins are pretty clean and relaxing. I really thought that It would be foolish if I didn't go on the deck to see the view while the sun was out.

The happiness I get from my son completely blew away my fears away from sailing. Lorcan was running around in circles like a gig. How could I be afraid? I must admit seeing happy made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10