Sunday 6 September 2015

Creating Space With A Bloom




Having to lay all my scents on my dresser, I decided to clean up the scatter. I thought about the vision and where I wanted to take the decor. My dresser is so big that I had to choose an area where to start and  I've decided to go with the right side first.

 I've always loved orchids but can't keep up with caring for them. Thankfully in this day and age they're artificial flowers so I purchased one to add a soft and homely touch to the room and it looks great on the dark wood.

A white based flower pot would have worked perfectly but I opted for black instead. My scent holder is just a plate from the Jamie Oliver Collection to keep things organized. Now complete with just a few touches to go, it's on the left side of the dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10