Friday 24 July 2015

The One Scent





Dolce & Gabbana scents first came into my life when I was around 12yrs old. My mother was a parfume freak, she knew and owned most or all scents. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue was one of her favorite and I would never forget that mesmerising  fresh scent.

Now I have grown up with the same obsession I believe to have owned all The One. This  Dolce & Gabbana the one is an upgrade or should I say a launched in scent from the first one ever made and it was given to me earlier today. It's a combination of white flowers and fruits, It comes across a bit strong with a musky scent, rich of vanilla but yet still sweet and feminine. This eau de parfum is killer good. As Stefano Gabbana said "Every woman is The One" and that my friends is so true!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10