Friday 10 April 2015

Calm Feeling

(Note) Not what i wore on the Day. I was feeling blue and needed a colour to act as a stress reducer. 



A retrospective of last weekend. The days leading up to important chat in gorey town, was more nerve recking before than on the day itself. Standing at the door waiting for it to be opened was just the beginning before the long chat and a cup of tea.  The meet had finally ended in a cafe off the main street , which took fourty-five minutes to an hour.

Whew! it's over. I've been staying busy over the past year at home minding my baby, which is a dream but no more excuses for staying inside doing just that. I need to make a move on my ventures in the working world fast and the time is now. Due to the great feedback I've received from my chat, made me more positive towards my next mission. Which isn't far away.


Thoughts rushed through my mind about what needed to get done, after being disappointed, I came to recognise that I should be proud of myself for doing my best. It's been three years and the most challenging thing I've done in a long time.




While, visually stunning in my outfit , confident and focus, like I was told, there was just something missing and yet, I'm still puzzled.
Where i sat on the couch at home, midday yesterday, my body slouched forward, thinking typically like a Jamaican would, swirling around with unforgiving thoughts in my head, luckily, John Clear caught me by surprise which made me smiled.
He says, "On to the next one?"
I replied, i've already started preparation.


It's morning again and I should be sleeping soundly but I am still awake writing, my eyes are burning and fingers are numb, i should sign off, close my laptop and put it in the corner by my locker.


Outfit

Mango Blazer
Pants Made By Me
Primark Dress
Christian Louboutin Shoe




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10