Sunday 4 May 2014

Nails DIY



 I am obsess with the +NARS Cosmetics  Wind Dancer Nail Polish and i come to realize that there are a few more brands thats very close in color from +TOM FORD to +OPI Products . I haven't been out shopping in awhile and its just a shame i am not driving at the moment so its tough. I really wanted to rock a shade thats a bit burnt with somewhat of a brownish under tone so i made it myself. What do you think?
I mixed Sally Hansen(Sun Kissed) With +Revlon Trends (Graceful) to acheive my color. I coated my nails three times, i needed it to pop on my dark skin ,while still being subtle at the same time. You can decide on color consistency. I wanted the orange to stand out a bit so i used more orange than the dark nude color.

You can try this with any orange nail polish of your choice or nude.

I hope you like it a much as i do!


Talk Soon……………... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10