Thursday 1 May 2014

MAY is here Hooray!!!


This month excites me, it makes me feel like christmas is near. I cannot believe MAY is here!!
My first anniversary of being Married is  3 days away and i cannot wait to get away, Let the packing begin today, today!! Mother's days will be in 10 days and i'm elated with joy for more pressies and then my Birthday is 11 days away, oh my, i am so speechless……. i am getting older!!  There will be loads of new celebrations for most people weddings, graduations, new borns etc and i am thrilled for you all and wishing you all the best.  
MAY really opens the door to summer. Finally, its time to start planning your outdoor activities and vacations, the weather will start to change and you won't even notice it. Start getting your closet ready with maxi dresses and skirts, cami dress, jersey dress, sandals, wedges, bamboo woven bags, leather bag, fabric bags whatever suits your fancy just make sure you get the perfect shapes and fit. For my beauty lovers that spend a bit of cash on makeup please put your expensive products in a box and stock up on pharmacy products that works just as good because in summer we'll sweat and tend to wear more product.
Before i go, me and my Family are very overwhelmed with this new venture that we're now facing, all the ups and downs leads us to where we should be as a family. My Little man is almost 2 years old and i cannot believe how the time is flying by and not waiting on a soul. Anything you set out to do please get a move on !!

To all my readers and viewers thanks so much for coming back and supporting me through this journey.



Talk soon


By    Nash Wynter




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10